100/3 $69.95/month + phone service + $2.95/month equip fee
250/25 $89.95/month + phone service + $2.95/month equip fee
500/50 $99.95/month + phone service + $2.95/month equip fee
1G/100 $169.95/month + phone service + $2.95/month equip fee
1G/1G $300.00/month + phone service + $2.95/month equip fee
100/3 $69.95/month + $30/month line charge + $2.95/month equip fee
250/25 $89.95/month + $30/month line charge + $2.95/month equip fee
500/50 $99.95/month + $30/month line charge + $2.95/month equip fee
1G/100 $169.95/month + $30/month line charge + $2.95/month equip fee
1G/1G $300.00/month + $30/month line charge + $2.95/month equip fee
**It is still an FCC requirement for Flat Rock Co-op & Flat Rock Communications customers to have landline service. If you choose to drop your landline, you will pay a $30/month line charge to offset the cost of any penalties FRTCI incurs for not adhering to FCC Regulations.
$3/month wire maintenance fee (this charge protects you from being charged a $50/per episode trip charge for an issue with your service that is not due to our equipment)
$1/month for battery back-up
3M/512K $69.95/month + phone service
6M/768K $89.95/month + phone service
10M/1M $99.95/month + phone service
20M/1M $105.95/month + phone serve
1. Lifeline Service includes the services and functionalities enumerated by the F.C.C. as follows: voice grade access to the public switched network; local usage; dual tone multi‐ frequency signaling or its functional equivalent; single‐party service or its functional equivalent; access to operator services; access to interexchange service; access to directory assistance; and toll blocking for qualifying customers who request toll blocking. Lifeline Service can also include broadband services.
2. The Company's voice lifeline plan includes unlimited local minutes of use within the same exchange. The Company's voice lifeline plan does not include any free toll in its local calling plans.
3. The Company’s broadband Lifeline plan includes any package that has a speed of 100/1 or greater.
4 Flat Rock Telephone Cooperative, Inc supports and follows the guidelines set forth by the FCC and the Illinois Commerce Commission (ICC). Individuals are eligible if they participate in one of the following programs:
a. Medicaid Program
b. Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
c. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Formerly Food Stamps)
d. Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Program
e. Federal Public Housing Assistance Program
f. Household Income is at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines
5 FRTCI will require a deposit from all customers with a proven history of late payments and all customers who are unable to establish credit.
6. FRTCI offers the same local service and broadband options for all residential customers it serves. Those customers qualifying for the Lifeline program are not charged a Federal Universal Service Charge (FUSC), or Access Recovery Charge (ARC) due to qualifying for the Lifeline program. The Federal Communications Commission ("FCC") mandated federal credits of $5.25 be applied towards qualified subscriber’s local telephone or $9.25 towards broadband service. The monthly charge for Lifeline phone service is $29.05 plus the applicable county 911 charge. Prices vary depending on speed selected for broadband services.
7. Other services can be provided with the Lifeline Service at applicable rates and charges.
To get more information:
Call Flat Rock Telephone Cooperative’s Business Office at 618-584-3211
NON-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity , in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs).
Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Person with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape , American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202)720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027 , found online at https://www.ascr.usda.gov/ad-3027-usda-program-discrimination-complaint-form and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call
(866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 ; (2) fax : (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: program.intake@usda .gov.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
We provide CCTV & IP camera system installation and repair service.
We provide installation and repair on VOIP, Hybrid, and Digital telephone systems. No business or industry to big or to small, we have solutions for any application.
Our technicians install and repair most Intercom/Paging systems in school settings including bells and clocks. We also install and repair for any business and industrial application.
We provide data/network structure wiring for any environment school, business, industrial, etc. No job to big or small.
We are now equipped to install, splice, and repair singlemode and multimode fiber.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
104 North Rundle St.
P.O. Box 147
Flat Rock, Il 62427
Phone Office Office 618-584-3211 Fax 618-584-3210 Toll Free: 1-888-372-4894 Hours 8am-5pm M-F Email Ron Maxwell (email@example.com) Amy Rich (firstname.lastname@example.org) Vincent Decker (email@example.com) Chris Duncan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
08:00 am – 04:00 pm
08:00 am – 04:00 pm
08:00 am – 04:00 pm
08:00 am – 04:00 pm
08:00 am – 12:00 pm